Thursday 6 September 2007

I now have pics uploaded!!!!!

I have managed to upload all my pictures of cards that I have made in the past. Big thanks to Michelle (Card Grotto) for explaining how to do this. A lot of these cards we made when I first started card making, but I thought it was nice to have a record of them.

Trying to talk hubby into getting a good digital camera though, so I can take pictures of all my future creations!!!!! Think I might have nearly broken him down.

Just in the middle of making 157 wedding invites for my friend from work. Seemed a great idea to say I would help, but now just want to get them finished and have a play with my goodies that I bought at the Create & Stitch show in Manchester last Sat. Got the Penny Black Critters and also little snowy to make a start on my Christmas cards and some of the gorgeous Dovecraft paper packs (these really are the best bargain).

Also been to my local Do Crafts shop and they have the most gorgeous ribbon packs, there are 4 new ones on offer so will have to buy them all. Just need to start using them, instead of just getting them out and looking at them when I'm crafting!!!!

No comments: