Tuesday 30 September 2008

Papertake Weekly - Sketch Challenge

When I got home tonight I had a great package full of goodies from Tracy at Dies to Die for for my design team duties. This was just the incentive I needed to get back into my craft room!

I decided to use the great sketch on Papertake Weekly to make a card for my gran who hasn't been too well and is waiting for test results. The cute little owl stamp and great papers are both available at Dies to Die For. Sorry for the pic, but it's back to struggling to get a decent picture in our lovely winter!


Stamp - Pink Cat Studio
Papers - Doodlebug
Ribbon - Ribbon Oasis
Glitter - Stickles
Sentiment - Whispers stamp

7 comments:

Tracy K said...

That's gorgeous Tara. I'm very jealous. I wish somebody could invent mojo to send in the post.

Handcrafted With Love said...

Oh wow this is such a beautiful card Tara and I hope that yourself and baby are doing just fine ...... Good Luck tomorrow.

Love Pam xx

Gina said...

good to see you back in a crafty mood, hope you heard baby today :)
Gorgeous card, love the image and the colours you have used
Gina xxx

Unknown said...

oh.. what a nice card... so cute

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, cute image and lovely colours.

Jill said...

aww cute image, love the papers and colours in this card, it's just gorgeous Tara, hope you're keeping well Jill x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Tara, I love the great layout and papers, such a cute image too! x