Wednesday 10 October 2007

Crafty tidy up

Well I had a nice evening to myself as hubby studying for his law exam and I had a night off visiting my mum in hospital. Thought I could get a bit creative, but instead I have spent the last 2 hours tidying my craft room (also known as the spare room!). I had stuff on the floor, the bed, under the bed and all over both my desk. Although I didn't get to make any cards, I do feel I have achieved something. That was until hubby reminded me that a week on Monday we are having the whole house recarpeted and I will have to pack everything up for the Monday & Tuesday!!!! Now feel I have wasted my time, oh well.

Also I've been tagged by Michelle (Card Grotto) and I need to think of 7 interesting facts about myself. Well I'm off to think about that and as Arnie says "I'll be back"

No comments: