Tuesday 30 October 2007

I've been tagged by Natalie at Little Space of my Own and Julie at Julies Japes, thanks girls.

Ok, so there are a five questions I need to answer and then tag five others.

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
If embellishments include ribbons, jewels and prima flowers then definitely them, love anything girly

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
STamps, never get on very well with rubons and I'm really getting into my stamping now

3.If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Cards, l just haven't got into scrapbooking. Thought when I got married I might want to have a go, but I love my cards too much

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home
Scrapping room, or even better a craft cabin like I say over on Crafty Storage, some people are just so lucky

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....
I'm quiet into my stamping at the moment and I also try to stick to less is more & christmas, but I'm getting bored of them now!!!

Everyone I know has been tagged now, so no-one to nominate :o(

No comments: