Wednesday 12 December 2007

Another Christmas Lola

This is another image that has been waiting to be made into a card. REally simple as I was getting tired, I covered the card with paper from this Christmas stack from DCWV. I then mounted Lola and a Pink Petticoat sentiment onto red card.

I've only got Thursday in work and then I have a long weekend. Going out for lunch with Mum & Dad on Friday afternoon, as it's Mum's birthday this weekend. Still haven't got our tree up, we started it tonight and then our new lights wouldn't work!!!! We have to get them replaced at the weekend, can't believe that it's still not done. I have put all the other decs up and also a bare tree ready for the lights when we get them.

Best get to bed now, didn't realise it was past 11 and on a school night :o)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Another lovley card. Hope you get your lights sorted. x

Joani McDonald said...

Great card! Love it!
Welcome to the sisterhood!

Hugs,
Joani

Kharlie Bug said...

Welcome the the sisterhood Tara! Cute card, love those little ladies!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, your cards are lovely.I do hope your Mams well, Have a lovely meal together xxx& hope you get your lights working!!!

Fiona said...

Hi from a fellow sister - love your cards