Saturday 8 December 2007

Feeling more positive and thanks yous

I'm back and feeling a lot more postive about things than Wednesday. My mum's cancer has been treated and hopefully she won't need anymore chemo. It's a shame that we couldn't try the Stem Cell treatment, but my mum's a fighter and always looks on the positive side of things so I should learn to be a bit more like her!

Decided that I need to get the house decorated for Christmas now, been out and bought new lights and I might get the tree out later and start decorating. Off to our friends little girls christening on Sunday and then for a family meal for my brothers birthday, so no crafting for me tomorrow. I'm just waiting for hubby to add some pictures of the cards I've made today.

Also wanted to say thanks to Julies Crafty Corner for my blog candy and the Michelle at Card Grotto for the images and the lovely card. They have both really cheered me up this week.

No comments: