Wednesday 12 December 2007

I love Penny Black!

I love Penny Black images they are just so cute and I think the hedgehog is my favourite. These have all been coloured, but were waiting to me make up into cards so I thought I better finish them off this side of Christmas!!


The first one if an image from Natty K and I have coloured using Marvy Le Plume pens. Image and Pink Petticoat sentiment mounted onto red card. The paper is from one of the Dovecraft sets. This image I got from Michelle at The Card Grotto and he is just so easy to colour in. I've added stickles to his hat, scarf and the snow. He's mounted onto blue card, the paper from Partners is also mounted onto blue card. I've coloured a peel off blue to finish off.

Another image from Natty K, again coloured using Marvy Le Plume pens, I've added stickles to the edge and mounted onto a red scalloped circle. The paper is from Doodlebug and I have added a strip of red card to finish off. Peel off has been coloured red.





4 comments:

Natalie said...

Great cards. You are so welcome for the images. x

Louise F NZ said...

These are great. I love the cute little snowman one.

Anonymous said...

These are all so cute! Looking forward to getting to know you! ~Michelle (SBS6 sis)

Jo said...

Great cards. I just adore Penny Black as well!