Saturday 4 October 2008

More cards with my Design Kit

I've had another play with the fab goodies I received from Tracy at Dies to Die For.

The first I used this gorgeous little girl from Alota Stamps, she is so cute and perfect for a little girls card. I took inspiration from Gina's card below!

Stamp - Alota Stamps for Dies to Die For
Paper - stash
Embossing - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Glitter - Stickles
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
The second card is using on of my favourite High Hopes stamps, Posies for Ewe.
Stamp - High Hopes from Dies to Die For
Paper - Dovecraft
Ribbon - Stash
Flowers & Brads - Stash
Glitter - Stickles
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

7 comments:

Tracy K said...

Excellant Tara. They are both wonderful, as always. Well done. I must get round to making some myself now.

Jill said...

gorgeous cards Tara, beautiful colouring and images, glad your feeling up to making some cards we missed you Jill x

Suzanne said...

Two lovely cards pleased to see you making again does this mean you are feeling better and starting to bloom? This little stamp is very cute and I love the HH Ewe. How nice of Gina to send you that lovely card. Sue :o)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous cards babe ,love the layouts and colours .Dawnxx

Gina said...

Awww I didn't think I inspired anyone so it nice to know :) love the cards the images are sooo cute
Gina xxx

Natalie said...

Tara, these are both lovely. x

Maria's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tara. Love both of the stamps you have used.x