Monday 20 October 2008

Secret Sister Reveal

I am useless at the moment, I keep forgetting to do things or think I have already done them!!!! Hopefully this will improve before baby arrives, otherwise I'll be coming home and forgetting the little one.

The lovely Michelle at Card Grotto organised a Secret Sister and now is the time to reveal who our Secret Sister was. Although I know this won't come as a surprise to the lady, as I stamped my card with my name and forgot is was meant to be Secret!!! Anyway I sent my goodies to Gina at The Card Kabin. I didn't think to take a picture of the goodies before I sent them so you can find a pic on Gina's blog here.

I also got a lovely card and goodies off my Secret Sister and I had guessed from the style of the card who it was from!! Thanks Julie, you are right I do love my Penny Blacks!

1 comment:

Gina said...

It was a gorgeous secret sister package too, I loved everything thank you so much Tara :)
Gina xxx