Saturday 4 October 2008

Cute Card Thursday & Penny Black Saturday

Well this is my second Christmas card of the year! I am so far behind where I normally am, that I will have to get a move on. I normally make all my mum's cards as well and Matt gets asked for special ones by work colleagues, but not sure if I will be able to this year. I've made this card for this weeks challenge at Cute Card Thursday, which is Christmas Animals and also used the fab sketch on Penny Black Saturday.

Stamp- Penny Black Merry Wishes
Paper - Magazine Freebie
Ribbon - Dovecraft
Embossing - Cuttlebug
Holly - Been in my stash for years!!
Sentiment tag - papermania
Glitter - Stickles

15 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh this little piggy is so cute and your card is gorgeous. Sue :o)

Natalie said...

Tara, this is gorgeous. x

Maria's Cards said...

Great Penny Black image. The card looks great.Love the colours too.x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the cute image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Gina said...

I have just bought this stamp, can not wait to ink it up now, lovely card, love the layout you have used :)
Gina xxx

tracie said...

fab card Tara, love the cute image and all the glitter - gorgoeus.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Unknown said...

A fabulous card - i love that little piggy!

darcy48 said...

Love this little piggy image its so cutex

ella bella said...

fab card great take on the sketch and i love that stamp
tahnks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

jenny said...

Fab xmas card, love the cute image and the holly embellishment x

Jilli said...

Fab card, love the cute image! Jillix

Mrs Wonka said...

This is lovely, I love the image.

Mrs W x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cutie, fabulous christmas card.

Beth said...

Fabulous card, love the colours! Thanks for joining in this week! xx

Anonymous said...

cute!