Sunday 11 November 2007

Beate's Weekend Challenge 27

This is the first time I've ever been brave enough to enter one of Beate's weekend challenges, but I though I would give it a go. The template is one Beate's blog, http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com.

I used paper from my partners pack to cover a square card and then added some spotty blue chiffon ribbon across the card. I then stamped up Penny Black Little Snowy and coloured him using Marvy Le Plume pens and added stickles to make him frosty! Mounted ont blue scalloped circle and a small circle with a greeting added to the bottom right hand side.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great card, love the colours. I did Beate's challenge last week and this week, it gives you some new ideas for layouts, and it's great to see how other people use the shetch. Sue :o)

Anonymous said...

Tara, that is so cute!!!
Thanks for trying out the sketch! Hugs and smiles

Andrea, said...

Fab card

Natalie said...

I love this card. Love the colour, layout and the gorgeous stamp. x