Friday 2 November 2007

Ribbons, Ribbons, Ribbons

Just had a mail from Lianne at Little Silver Hat to say that the new months kit is on it's way. I only joined last month and it was a gorgeous kit, which to be honest I haven't wanted to use as it is just too nice!!!!!

Also have just bought a lovely kit of pink ribbons and she is donating £1 from each one sold to Breast Cancer, check it out at http://www.littlesilverhat.co.uk/display.php?display=ALL&type=collections under ribbon kits.

Also hoping that Mr Frosty will be waiting for me when I get home tonight and I also received some stamped imaged from Julie at Juliejapes so I can have a play with them - thanks Julie.

Just hope I get a chance, as we are having all our doors replaced internally and I need to sand down the door frames upstairs and repaint them before my friends boyfriend does it for us. Might have to have a play tonight and hope Hubby doesn't complain that it's Friday night and we should do something together :o)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Thank you once again Tara, I managed to get my Magnolias because of your post last Friday ,and this Friday you have introduced me to "little silver hat". And the answer is yes I have subscribed how could you not and got the pink selection too!! Sue :o)