Monday 5 November 2007

More cards

I've only managed a couple of cards tonight, as I have spent most of my time pottering about in my craft room!!!!! Decided to have a good tidy and I also had my tote on the desk and I found it was taking up too much space. Hoping to convince hubby that it's a good idea to nip to ikea this week, as I want some more storage, love the little filing cabinet and I want some of the jars for my flowers.

Nice simple one, paper is from Dovecraft, finished with a strip of red card and santa is an embellishment from last year mounted onto white and red card.

Good old Lola, I printed off this from the Lola Occassion CD and watercoloured her using my Marvy Le Plume pens. The card is embossed using the snowflake folder from Cuttlebug and the sentiment is Curly Girly from Pink Petticoat

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Lola looks great in lilac, the pens give a really nice finish.

Mandy

Natalie said...

Great cards. x