Sunday 9 March 2008

Aud's Blog Candy

Aud have a lovely blog candy over on her blog and it's to use your favourite things.

I had to make a retirement card for a lady at work who is very glamourous and I wanted to use my new favourite stamps from Pink Cat Studio. I also used my favourite paper of the moment and my favourite tool, the cuttlebug embossing folders.

Stamp - Pink Cat Studio (Plate 1)
Paper - Papermania Retro Flowers
Embossing - Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy
Glitter - Stickles
Gems - Papermania

6 comments:

Aud said...

What a beautiful card!♥

Thanks for taking part in my challenge!
Best of luck tonight when I'll draw the winners!

tchoucreation said...

what a beautiful card!!!!

Melissa said...

So pretty! I love the colours :)

Michelle Short said...

Really lovely card, great image and I love the embossing and the layout x

Joani McDonald said...

Oh my! What a bunch of yummy cards! Great work. Love everything about them!
Hugs,
Joani

Natalie said...

Such a pretty card, I love the papers and the cute image, good luck. x