Sunday 2 March 2008

New goodies, PIF & I've won an award!!!!

FIrstly here are my goodies that I bought today. I blame Natty K as I've been loving all the card she has been making lately as they are lovely and spring like. She told me the papers she's been using, so I took a trip over to my local craft central. I also got some stickles, ribbon, another bargain 99p stamp, some Christmas embellishments at 50p a pack and also the Christmas dovecraft pack that had been reduced to £4!
Also, I've not had an e-mail from Caroline who won my PIF. Caroline, can you mail me at tarasdesigns@hotmail.co.uk as I have the PIF ready to be sent out, otherwise I will take the first person to leave me a comment on here and post out tomorrow.

Lastly, but not leastly I have been awarded the You Make My Day Award by Natty K from Crafting Fun and Michelle from Card Grotto. I now need to nominate 5 people that Make My Day, so I choose Jo, Hans, and Tracy, everyone else I know has already been nominated

What you need to do :-1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs you find of interest and that inspire you.2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.3) Display the logo 'You make my day'4) tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.Well done to you all and have a great day!

12 comments:

Jo said...

Looks like you've had a good day Tara!! Thanks for the Award :)

Natalie said...

I am glad you managed to get the papers, you will love them, the colours and designs are fab. You got some good bargains too. I am looking forward to seeing your new cards. x

Jilli said...

What fab stuff you got, just off to look online to find out where my local craft central is

Handcrafted With Love said...

Oh wow Tara - you bought some gorgeous goodies today luvvi, I also got the christmas pack for £4.00 from craft central last week ( a good bargain!)

Love Pam xxx

Leonie said...

Of course I want Caroline to get het prize but otherwise... ;)

Anita Knits said...

Hope caroline emails you for her PIF, but if not keep me in mind
Anita
Love checking out your blog, and I think I might be popping over to
my local Craft Central see if they have any bargains, keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara, love the blog, although this is my first post. I don't have a blog myself but just in case Caroline doesn't get in touch I thought I'd leave a comment *wink*. Take care, Denise in the UK

Suzanne said...

Oh Lucky you I tried to get the spring stack yesterday and they were sold out by me!!! I might have to do an online order!!! Sue :o)

Laura lok said...

sweet day!!!!!

Joani McDonald said...

Looks like you've got some card making to do with all those goodies! I just love all your creations! Keep up the good work!
Hugs,
Joani

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun day shopping! Great finds. Love that little house!

Michelle Short said...

Great goodies! I may just have to have a look at those papers myself! :0)