Saturday 29 March 2008

Card & Stash

This is a card I made for Natalie from Crafting Fun to accompany some stamped images I did to say thanks, as I won some paper from her. Bit behind, as it was a couple of weeks ago, but not having as much time lately with the building work and continually cleaning when I get in from work.
Image - Sugar Nellie
Paper - Pink Petticoat
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat

We've had the electricians round this morning and they had to turn the electicity off, so I decided it would be better if I took myself off to the craft shop. These are the goodies that I treated myself to. Missed out the other goodies I received today, but Ez Mount and new cutting pads for Big Shot aren't that exciting :o)

8 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card, I bet Natalie will love it! I love the colour and that image is so cute! Great idea of going to the craft shop while the builders are there, great new stash you picked up :0) x

Jo said...

Great card Tara and is that Laura Ashley paper I see there?!!! BTW, where did you get your Primas from that I was drooling over and what is their proper name? Ta x

Suzanne said...

Very pretty card very Natalie I am sure she will love it. See you picked up some daisy bucket papers aren't they great!!! Sue :o)

Handcrafted With Love said...

........ A beautiful card Tara and the colours are simply gorgeous too - think i'll have to invest in some sugar nellies too for a change.

Love Pam xx

Paula said...

What an adoreable card! All your creations are just great.

Natalie said...

Thanks again for the gorgeous card and images Tara. Great stash, I am pleased to see you have got the Laura Ashley papers. x

Sarah said...

Lovely card and colours used! Some great stash you got there too.
xx :0)

Mindy said...

Can't wait to see all the fabulous stiff you make out of this stash! Nothing better than supply shopping!