Sunday 23 March 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Tracey and Jo. The rules of the game are:

  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I'm a big scaredy cat, I hate horror films and anything that is out of my little comfort zone.

2. I've never gone longer than 2 weeks without seeing my mum and thats only if one of use has been on holiday!

3. I'm obsessed with my 2 cats, Blackie & Spitter. I even talk for them to my hubby in my cat voice, which he finds slightly annoying :o)

4. I love lists, I make lists of my lists so I don't forget anything, hubby calls me Monica, as I'm so much like to character from friends.

5. I'm really greedy and my eyes are bigger than my belly (so my dad says), hence the fact that I have been on a permanent diet since I was 16!!!!

6. I meet my hubby by telling him I thought he was arrogant and to full of himself (he's not just shy around people he doesn't know). Think it was my way of trying to tell him I like him, why he asked me out is a mystery :o)

7. I love cooking programmes, although I don't think I have ever made anything from one. I watch them whilst I'm crafting.

Now to nominate 7 people, I choose Natalie, Julie, Sarah, Noleen, Laura, Sue and Michelle.

1 comment:

Michelle Short said...

Thank you for the tag Tara! x