Sunday 20 April 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged my Natalie at Crafting Fun and have to answer 8 questions.

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? and why?
Angelina Jolie, someone once said we looked alike (must have been blind), but I could then get to meet Brad Pitt on set!!!!

2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
It would be Sawyer from Lost, as with a body like that it would distract me from now being able to craft and my least favourite would have to be Piers Morgan as I can't stand the man, he's so arrogant.

3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
Stamps, pretty papers and stickles glitter glue

4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
No calorie chocolate and crisps :o)

5. What are the last three books that you read?
I really can't remember to be honest, how bad is that. It will either have been a murder mystery or a good old girlie book

6. QVC or Create & Craft?
QVC, but I don't buy as I think they are too expensive and won't use the stuff

7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
DCWV, although the Dovecraft Masculine has been a life saver

8. What is your claim to fame?
Don't think I really have one to be honest, I was in Oliver when I was at school!

I now have to tag some other people, so I choose Jo, Hans, Tracy, Sarah, Viv and Pam.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOh Eck! I'd better go and put my thinking cap on!! :o)
Viv xxx

(Thanks for your lovely comments Tara. I really appreciate it. :0))

Handcrafted With Love said...

.......... Me too Viv - I hardly ever read a book - but i'm sure that i'll manage it. Thanks for thinking about me Tara.

Love Pam xx

Jo said...

Thanks Tara...will have a think about this one!!