Wednesday 9 April 2008

My First Design Team assignment!

Tracy at First Class Crafts has send me my first assignment as a Design Team member. I've received these goodies from her, a Stamping Bella, some flowers, ribbon, bazzill card and Lasting Impressions paper and given us free rein to create cards!!!!! For a list of the bellas she has in stock and prices, please see her blog http://cuteycrafts.blogspot.com/ and for the other items check our First Class Crafts for details.

Well after seeing Michelle's fantastic creations, I'm afraid she has put me slightly to shame!

Stamp - Stamping Bella
Ribbon - First Class Crafts
Jewels - Papermania
Pens - Marvy Le Plume
Paper - Papermania
Buckle - Stash
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat

Stamp - Stamping Bella
Paper - Lasting Impressions Wild Rose Twill
Jewels - Papermania
Glitter - Stickles
Pencils - Derwent
Sentiment - Dawn Bibby Peel Off

5 comments:

Gina said...

There are both gorgeous cards, I don't know why you are worried :)
Gina x

Natalie said...

Both cards are great Tara, lovely layouts and colours. x

Han said...

These are lovely Tara congrats on your first design team cards I think they are fab xx

Michelle Short said...

Why were you worrying? Your cards are great! I love that Bella. Your layouts are great and I love the colours too. I LOVE the stickles on the balloons - looks really effective. Great buckle too :0) xx

Sarah said...

Really gorgeous cards and layouts. Love the colours. Well done!
xx :0)