Thursday 24 April 2008

No time to craft :o(

Well we have been so busy with the house, that I've not had time to craft since the weekend :o( The kitchen/dining room is really starting to come together now. The walls and ceiling have been plastered, the new window and french doors are in and we have had the cupboards fitted on one side. The plumber is here next Mon/Tues to sort out the plumbing and then the other side of the kitchen can be finished.

We are painting the ceiling and walls in the extension side, so that the flooring can also be started at the end of next week.

Hopefully I can get some cards made soon, I am still checking out blogs but I don't always have time to leave comments! Can't wait for normal service to restart, as I hate to be parted from my crafting

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Sounds like you are making good progress, cannot wait to see it when it's all done. x