Monday 19 May 2008

Birthday cards

Well I hate to admit it, but it's my 35th birthday today. I'm as near to 30 as I am to 40!!!!! Blimey wonder when I'll start feeling like a grown up :o)

Anyway, I have received some fab cards from my crafting buddies.

Natalie from Crafting Fun

Julie from Julies Japes

Pam from Handcrafted with Love

I've also received these cards from the ladies at Tilda & Friends forum
Sue from Slumber Cards
Maria from My Stamping Corner
Lynn from Craft & Waffle

Leann from Leanns crafty ramblings

Jo from Only Joking

Heather from Hopefully Heathers Stuff

Donalda from Enjoying the Journey

Debbie from Crafting Fairy

Deb from Country Lovin Cardmaker

Chris Sather

Thank you all so much, it's been lovely opening them all.

Tara x

13 comments:

Ila said...

These are all Beautiful!!

Han said...

Happy Birthday Tara, I sent your card and images first class yesterday so you should get them today - xx

Natalie said...

What gorgeous cards, all of them. Hope you had a great day.

Natalie x

Suzanne said...

wow Tara what a lovely lot of cards everyone is so talented hope you had a great day. Sue :o)

Jo said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday Tara and you received some gorgeous cards! Wish I was 35 again....add on ten and that's what I'll be in a few weeks!!

Leann said...

Hope you had a great day Tara =)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tara, Happy Birthday. Please check out my blog, there's something there for you!! Lots of love, Denise x
http://thecraftyden.blogspot.com
I visit your site every day and you have given me lots of inspiration and helped me set up my own blog!

nessy said...

wow!! what fab cards you received for your birthday!! hope you had a great day!! ~ we girls never grow up i`ll soon be between my 40th and 50th!! now thats scary!
vanessa xx

Monika said...

Happy Birthday Tara,I send your card last friday,you must get they soon.

Julie said...

you lucky thing receiving such gorgeous cards....happy birthday! x

Gina said...

Wow you have had some fantastic cards, hope you had a great day
Gina xx

Zoe said...

you lucky thing, how nice it would be to get such beautiful cards for your birthday, i keep hoping that one year I will get a nice home made card but sadly i dont! my husband goes and buys the handmade style cards you get in the shops but they're not quite the same.

Michelle Short said...

L:ovely cards Tara, I hope you had a great Birthday :0) x