Thursday 29 May 2008

I've been tagged.

I have been tagged by Natalie at Crafting Fun.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten Years Ago
Blimey I had just turned 25 and I was just leaving a horrible relationship and moving back in with my parents whilst I sorted myself out!

2. 5 Things in todays 'To Do List'
1. Working :o(
2. Surfing some blogs as i'm behind
3. Cooking dinner
4. Cleaning the kitchen, as our cornicing is being done today so there's bound to be dust
5. Hopefully some crafting

3. Snacks I Enjoy
Chocolate, crisps & ice cream

4. Things I would do If I was a Millionaire
Buy my dream house, sort my parents and brother out, take a lovely long holiday, give up work and craft all day in my purpose built craft room and treat myself daily to new goodies!!

5. Places I have Lived
Fraserburgh in Scotland and Holmes Chapel, Goostrey, Sandbach and Northwich in Cheshire

All my crafting buddies have already been tagged, as I'm behind on doing everything!

No comments: