Wednesday 7 May 2008

It's my birthday

Well maybe not until the 19th May, but it felt like it tonight when I got home from work. I treated myself to a few magnolias whilst The Glitter Pot had free P&P this weekend, so I will be using my birthday money towards these!

I also got this lovely thank you card from Pam for winning my candy. Thanks Pam, it's a gorgeous card and it's up in my craft room now!

I also got loads and I mean loads of images from Andrea and I am so looking forward to using them. Thank you so much Andrea, it must have taken you ages to stamp all these.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I cannot wait to see the cards you make with those fab new tilda's. x

Michelle Short said...

Oooh, what lovely goodies! Love the Tilda's, like Natalie I can't wait to see what you create with them :0) My b day is in may too - must be the best month!! x

Gina said...

how nice to get an early birthday pressie, send me your address Tara so I can send you a card :)
Gina xx