Tuesday 20 May 2008

More birthday goodies

Well it was another great post day for me when I got home from work and even better on the way into work.

I had a little note from the PO to say I had a parcel that was too big and I went to pick it up as I pass on the way to work. Inside the parcel was this gorgeous card from Michelle at Card Grotto, my blog candy that I won and also a couple of pressies for my birthday. I got a lovely selection of ribbons and a tin cannister over spilling with flowers.

I also got this lovely card from Hannah at Hans Crafty Creations and also Han came to my rescue and stamped me some images of the stamp I was looking for, as well as some other lovely images.
I also received this card from Gina at The Card Kabin and again Gina sent me some lovely images to have a play with.

Then I received all these lovely cards from the Tilda and Friends forum, where we have a birthday list and I'm so glad I joined in.

Jacqui from Cat's Whiskers
Debby 4000 from A Scrapjourney

Annie from ink'n'rubba

Fran from Franmade, who also sent me some images to play with thanks

Monika from Creativcorner

Also, thank you to Debbie from Crafting Fairy who as well as the lovely card I received yesterday (see post below), also sent me some lovely images to play with, including some hanglars!!
I also received my Sweet Ebony stamps from Funky Kits, I was lucky enough to get the full set when they came on sale :o)

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh Tara lots more lovely card and super candy. Sue :o)

Natalie said...

What beautiful cards and great candy, lucky you. I have given you an award Tara, please check my blog for details. x

Handcrafted With Love said...

Well I hope that your Birthday went with a swing Tara - you certainly did very well for cards and they are all gorgeous. Well Done Everybody.

Love Pam xx

Michelle Short said...

What lovely cards tara, I bet you were very pleased!! You are welcome for yours, I am just glad that you liked it and the candy and ribbon/flowers :0) x

Pauline said...

I really like this card; great colouring. Well done.