Monday 26 May 2008

Dies to Die For Competition

The lovely Tracy is holding a fantastic competition with great goodies to celebrate the merging of Dies to Die For and First Class crafts, details are on her blog.

You need to make a male card using any item in the prize and there are that many goodies that it basically means nearly any crafting item!!!

I used this great High Hopes stamp which I have been dieing to use, Tracy has a great range of High Hopes stamps at Dies to Die For.

Stamp - High Hopes
Paper - stash (not sure who by as I'd already stuck the paper down!)
Embossing - Cuttlebug Spots & Dots
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

15 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh this is lovely I just love this HH image it is just too cute. Sue :o)

Sarah said...

Great card and a cute image!
xx :0)

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the image and your colouring is great

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is a fantastic card Tara. I am such a huge fan of HH and love your embossed background too. Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Zoe. You made her day. Hugs, Nikki x

Natalie said...

Great card, this is one of my favourite High Hopes stamps. x

Jo said...

This is fab Tara! I love High Hopes stamps and this little fella is so cute!

Handcrafted With Love said...

......... Absolutely stunning Tara and the Pink Petticoat cards are gorgeous too.

Love Pam xx

nessy said...

fantastic card tara!! i am really into my high hopes at the moment ~ got a lovely one from tracy!!(must go and have a look at her blog)~thanks for visiting my blog
vanessa xx

Natalie said...

Hi Tara, I have tagged you, please see my blog for details. x

Michelle Short said...

Great card Tara, I love the image and great layout you have used. That DP looks great too! x

Diane.W. said...

Aww luv this card.Just coloured this image 3 times,cos so nice :o)x

kerry said...

Fab card, the image is so cute & great colour combination!
Kerry xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Adorable card love this little fella ,Dawnx

giulyana said...

Lovely card...love the colours and stamping...

Julie said...

Hi Tara that image is sooo cute!...lovely card. x