Friday 15 February 2008

Bad bloggers & Papertake Weekly

Blimey it seems like I've not posted for ages and I've hardly had time to visit all the blogs that I love this week.

Anyway, I needed to make a card for a teenage girl and I really haven't been in a creative mood this week, so I thought I would keep it simple!! The stripy paper I have had for ages and I love the colours as its so bright and girly and it will suit the papertake weekly challenge to use stripes. Theses embellishments matched it perfectly and I used a greeting from Craftwork Cards.
I thought this layout was great for using little embellishment, so I made a couple of baby cards using Crafty Bitz embellishments.



10 comments:

Jilli said...

Love the cards, I like the layout!

Sandy said...

Wow they are gorgeous cards. Sooooo pretty.

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, love the layout you have used

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous cards ,realy cute ,Dawnx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

These are lovely.x

Julia said...

Lovely cards Tara, the baby ones are cute!

Natalie said...

Fab cards, love the layout and use of the embelishments. x

tracie said...

Very cute cards, love the baby ones and the very girly for PTW, love them :-)

Beth said...

Fab cards - I love the stripey paper xx

Tami in OH said...

these are really sweet - nice job! :)