Tuesday 26 February 2008

Naughty, naughty, naughty!!!

Look at the goodies I got last night when I got home from work. I couldn't share with you last night, as I went staight to bed with a migraine :o(

Anyway here are my new stamps from Funky Kits, lovely Lola & Simon. Can't wait for the new Cotton Rabbits to arrive in March!!!

I also get these new Penny Black stamps from HM Stamps.

And at lunch I nipped to the Craft Central near work and got a couple of sheets of Bazzill paper, the really cute stamps (seen Julie's cards with them so thought I would invest) and this great paper from Die Cuts with a View.

Also I will get my PIF out in the next few days to everyone. I have also had to send some to my friend Pete, as he was the first to leave a comment and was upset that I presumed he wouldn't want one!!!!! I've told him I want to see the card he makes and I'll share it all with you.

11 comments:

Julia said...

Great stash Tara, blimey, what a lot of lovely stamps!

Leonie said...

Oh!! I've ordered some Sugar Nellies too but haven't received them yet, can't wait to go stamping with them!!!

Unknown said...

And Tara, it's going to be the best card you've ever seen - in fact you might even decide to pack in this whole craft malarkey and pass your stamps & stuff over to me instead.

I might even buy some new felt tips to do some quality colouring too, and I'll try not to go over the lines.

Han said...

Wow what a lot of stuff looking forward to seeing your creations xx

Joani McDonald said...

How great! Looks like your going to be a bit busy!
Hugs,
Joani

Natalie said...

What fab goodies. My stamps from HM arrived today but I have not opened them as they are a pressie for Mother's Day, cannot wait to try them. I am looking forward to seeing all your new cards. x

Jo said...

You go girl!! I'm feeling too guilty to put my new stash on my blog...been a very naughty girl too!! BTW I've tagged you....check out my blog for details.

Melanie said...

They look great

Sandra said...

Love those stamps!
I'm very courious about your creations with them! Can't wait.
I really love your stamp work.

Michelle Short said...

WOW! Look at all those goodies!! Can't wait to see what you create with them! :0)

Gia Harvey said...

All those goodies look great.

http://harvey-gmpe.blogspot.com/