Sunday 10 February 2008

Kimmies Challenges - # 2 & # 6

I love Kimmies Blog and she has been having a week of challenges to celebrate her birthday. I made this card for the Sketch Challenge # 2, but thought it would also work for Challenge # 6, which is to make a Thank You or Thinking of You or You are Special to Me card as this magnolia image just says thinking of you!

I used an image from Jo at Only Joking, coloured using Derwent watercolour pencils and then cut out. I mounted her to white c.s. and then pink c.s. and glittered her wings. I then added bright pink c.s. to the left hand side, black chiffon ribbon from this months Little Silver Hat kit and pink heart buttons. The swirly paper is from Pink Petticoat and I cut it with the attachment on my new guillotine/paper trimmer. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and I added 3 little heart jewels to the bottom right hand corner.


9 comments:

Jackie said...

She is just adorable!

Natalie said...

Great card, love the layout and papers. x

Sarah said...

Lovely card, good luck!

Melanie said...

very cute, love the stamp

Mandy said...

Great card, love the colours !

Mandy

tracie said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and cute tilda :-)

Annie said...

what a gorgeous card! I love this little Tilda image and have used her more than any other!

Tami in OH said...

Love the DP on this - very snazzy card! Too cute!

Joani McDonald said...

How adorable! Very cute!
Hugs,
Joani