Sunday 10 February 2008

Blog Candy Winner

Firstly I would like to thank everyone that took the time to enter a card, I've been overwhelmed by the response. My hubby Matt has now choosen a winner, after about half an hour trying to make his mind up of his favourite.

I pleased to say that the winner is Michelle at Card Grotto. He loved the simplicity of the design (lets hope that wasn't why he choose to marry me!) and the cute little elephant on the front. Michelle, can you let me have your address and I will get your goodies posted out to you.

8 comments:

Michelle Short said...

AW! WOW! You have made my day Tara! I have never one anything before, well I did come runner up in a blog candy challenge but never one anything for my cards! YAY! Thank you very much to you and your husband. I am feeling awful at the moment as I have a horrible cold but you have just made me feel a bit better! :0) I will e-mail you my address.

Jo said...

Well done Michelle....I love her cards!!

Han said...

Congrats Michelle hope you feel better soon. xx

Natalie said...

Well done to Michelle, it is such a pretty card. x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Congrats to Michelle! This is a really cute card. Have fun with your new goodies! :)

Erin... said...

What a great card!!

Sarah said...

Congratulations Michelle! It is a lovely card, not surprisd you won! Enjoy your goodies!

Anonymous said...

How cute - I love elephants!