Saturday 23 February 2008

New Goodies

Been a funny week, as I've had no time to craft!! We've had a new boiler fitted, moved it to a new location and the house has been a mess for 3 days. As we live in an old house, our piping also needed to me changed as it didn't meet new regs, so they had to take up my lovely new carpets so they could put the piping under the floors boards through to the kitchen (although you would never tell they had the carpets up). Finally managed to get the house tidy, I can't believe how much dust it caused. Our next job is to sort out our extension that hasn't been finished very well and make it into a kitchen diner, so I'm thinking of moving over to my parents whilst that happens!

Anyway, I had some lovely surprising in the post to put a smile back on my face. My new penny black stamps arrived from HM Stamps and I also ordered the magnolia chair and some EZ mount from Joanna Sheen.

Also my nestabilities arrived from Cuts @ Home, worked out about £33 for the set of 4 and also my Pink Cat Studio stamps. Just waiting for another delivery of Penny Black stamps and also the Lola & Simon Sugar Nellie stamps, also putting in my pre-order for the gorgeous new Little Cotton Rabbit set!

Looking forward to a crafting day tomorrow and catching up on some challenges.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Have some fun with all your new goodies! Sounds like you can use a crafting break!

Natalie said...

What fab goodies! They make up for all the mess. x

Jo said...

We obviously like the same stuff....same Nesties are on their way to me from the same place, just had the chair arrive AND a couple of those PBs have now found their way into my collection!!! Have you put your next order in with HM Stamps yet?!!! LOL!

Mindy said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what you do with your new toys!! Love those nesties!

Tracy said...

Can't wait to see what you do with your new goodies.

Michelle Short said...

WOW! Great new goodies! Can't wait to see what you create with them. Sorry to hear about your house but glad it is sorted for you now x

Unknown said...

Love to get new goodies!! I see you ordered from HM, I think I ran across them on on the internet and the prices were good, but I had never heard of them. You apparently have had good luck with them? I may have to give them a try!
Diane

Gia Harvey said...

That's a really good price for the the Nesties. What's the website link?

http://harvey-gmpe.blogspot.com/