Saturday 9 February 2008

Kimmie Challenge #3 & Papertake Weekly

Kimmie has a week of challenge's over on her blog to celebrate her birthday and the third challenge is to make a card with spring colours. The challenge over on Papertake Weekly is 'Blooming Gorgeous!' is to use floral embellishments on your projects.

I coloured this Penny Black image that Natty K gave me last Sunday night in front of the telly and I thought it fitted the bill. I then mounted it onto yellow and orange c.s. and also mounted a Pink Petticoat sentiment the same. I then embossed yellow c.s. and added this to orange c.s. Orange primas attached with yellow brads finished the card. I've used the layout loads, but just wanted to say big thanks to Michelle at Card Grotto as it was inspired by her layout originally.

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Woooooooooow this is so summer feeling. Nice colors and fantastic card.

simplyfairies said...

This is gorgeous.......

Mandy said...

such a lovely bright card, great for a day like today, sunshine all day long here in the midlands!!

Mandy

Gina said...

great card, love the colour combination very bright and cheery
Gina x

Leann said...

This is lovely :)

Han said...

This is stunning I love the colours very fresh xx

Natalie said...

I love this card, the colours and layout are great. x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours you have used

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and lovely bright spring colours.. fab!

Michelle Short said...

Great card, I love the colours - lovely and bright! Thank you for the kind acknowledgment for the layout :0)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card realy pretty and fresh ,Dawnx

Louise F NZ said...

Cute, great layout and lovely sunny colours.

Mrs Mayne said...

This is a lovely card! I do like this stamp and the colours you've used are great! Thanks for joining us again for the PTW challenge! x

Julia said...

Such a lovely summery card. The layout is great.