Wednesday 6 February 2008

Hans Blog Candy

Han has a fantastic blog candy over on her blog, http://hanscraftycreations.blogspot.com/, she also does some stunning cards. The challenge was to make a mothers day card and matching tag.

I've seen loads of concertina tags, but it took a couple of goes before I got it right!!!! The tag was cut with the traditional Super tag die on my big shot, I've then covered it with this lovely checked paper from the Aspen range from Karen Neuburger. I then cut out the MUM from flowery paper from the same range of Aspen paper, plant pots out of blue card and fixed them together with wire. I then added blue chiffon ribbon to each tag.


I also made a smaller traditional tag from the same paper and cut our MUM in blue card and added thinner chiffon ribbon.




3 comments:

Natalie said...

Great card and tag. Love the paper too. x

Jo said...

Great idea and great work :)

Michelle Short said...

Great card, it must of taken you ages but well worth the work :0)